Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions for us?
Here's a few things we'd like you to know as well ...
At Saffron Herb Co. we are committed to you and to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect to process orders and to provide you the service you have come to expect from us.
What we do with the information we get from you ...
In order to process your order, we need to know some things about you, such as your name, e-mail address, shipping address, credit card number and expiration date. This information allows us to process and ship your order.
At Saffron Herb Co. your privacy is very important to us. We will never give your name, address or any other information to any other company or individual for their promotional or financial gain. The information you submit is used to help you build and maintain your personal account.
Emails & Newsletters ...
We may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to Saffron Herb Co. website, new services and special offers we think you will be interested in. If you would rather not receive this information, just reply to any email you receive from us with the word REMOVE in the subject.
Here's a few more things too ...
Q: How big are the bottles?
A: Herbal Dentist™ Products, Essential Oils & Essential Oil Blends are all bottled in 15 ml or approximately 0.5 oz. Roller Bottles are 10 ml or approximately .33 oz. Carrier Oils are bottled in 60 ml or approximately 2 oz. bottles. All bottles are amber glass.
Q: Are your oils tested?
All of our single essential oils are very selectively sourced. We are constantly on the hunt for the best oils, from the best farms & distilleries. We make certain that all of our single essential oils are 3rd Party tested for purity & are free from fillers or contaminants. We don’t want to put something fake in our bodies and we want to make certain that we are providing you the same courtesy.
Q: What is the difference in Regular & Extra Strength Herbal Dentist™?
A: Herbal Dentist™ Regular Strength is designed for mild to moderate oral maladies, while Herbal Dentist™ Extra Strength was created specifically for moderate to severe dental difficulties.
Q: How is Herbal Dentist™ used?
A: It may be used as an ointment, mouthwash, toothpaste & breath freshener. All products come complete with instructions for use.
Q: How long will a bottle last?
A: When used as directed, one 15ml bottle of HD will last approximately 30 days. All other essential oils will depend on your individual use.
Q: Is there anyone that should not use these products?
A: Herbal Dentist™ is not intended for nursing or pregnant women, or for persons under 12 years of age. Please read the safety on each individual essential oil and be aware of each of its properties before using essential oils.
And as always, please consult with your physician before using these products.
And just a few more ...
Saffron Herb Co. products have not been evaluated by the FDA & are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements are not meant to replace the advice of a healthcare professional nor your own research. When using essential oils we always recommend you consult with your doctor.
For external use only. Individual results may vary. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes.
Usage is always at the buyer's own risk. The buyer is responsible for testing for allergies and spot test products 24 hours before using them. Stop using immediately if an allergic reaction, redness or irritation occurs. We are not responsible for the misuse or reactions to our products.
Please consult a professional for any possible contraindications and/or interactions with medications, and check before using if you are pregnant. Always inform your doctor about all herbal remedies or supplements you are taking.
• None of the items listed on this website, and on all online auctions conducted by Saffron Herb Co., hereafter referred to as "products", are intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.
• Buyer assumes complete responsibility for use and all results obtained from said use of these products. Consult your physician before using any of these products.
• Shipping: Please allow 5-10 business days for U.S. orders to be processed, shipped & received. All non U.S. orders, please allow 9-15 business days for orders to be processed, shipped & received.
• Tracking Packages: We will do all we can from our end to help you
find your packages, but we have the same info you do. Please call your local USPS office & have them track your package as well. They can always get in touch with your actual carrier to see where they might have left the package & when.
• Money back guarantee: If unsatisfied with any of these products for any reason, simply return unused portion in original bottle(s) for a refund or exchange, as determined by seller, less return shipping within 30 days of receipt as determined by USPS track and confirm.
• Note concerning Non-U.S. orders: There may be additional customs, tariffs, duties & other import taxes levied by buyer's home country once the package arrives. These are beyond our control here in the U.S.and are strictly the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact your local customs office for additional details.
Product names, images and descriptions are the exclusive property of Saffron Herb Co. & Herbal Dentist™ and may not be reproduced in any way.